Choose the Dominican Republic as your wedding destination, and leave the rest to us. We will help you plan a stress free wedding. We specialize in making weddings just the way you dreamed and we use all of our expertise to coordinate this very special moment.
All the documentation will be translated, legalized, and perfectly filled out. We assure you, that all your legal papers will be arranged after you arrive back home.
We are one of the most popular wedding locations in Punta Cana. We have assisted lots of couples to have a stress free wedding they always wanted.
Our event coordinators have the experience to give you valuable advice and will be your guide related to your special event.
Come and Get Married in the the white sand along with teal colored Caribbean sea. La Barcaza offers you to get married in one of the most beautiful beaches in the world in Punta Cana - Dominican Republic. We want you to have your perfect wedding on our special boat La Barcaza. Your event is fully tailored to your ideas and wishes by our coordinators to make your wedding day... THAT SPECIAL!
If you get married in Punta Cana La Barcaza is an ideal choice for a special and exclusive reception, before or after your ceremony or for a Bachelorette / Bachelor party. This wedding reception or event will give you and your guests an unforgettable moment.
Have your dream Wedding in Punta Cana, have it with us and you will get a wonderful wedding tour along the beaches of Punta Cana.
If you are dreaming about a truly memorable wedding, then celebrate it with your beloved and your friends on board of La Barcaza. The boat was designed, to provide exceptional experience to weddings and special events. This is the only boat in Punta Cana that hosts private wedding parties up to 100 persons in the Punta Cana area. The boat can be found between the two largest hotels, Barcelo and Melia.
Our boat has two stories. The dancing and dining area, kitchen, bar, toilets can be found downstairs and the chill-out area can be found upstairs. Our staff does the best for your and your guest's comfort. All of these guarantees that your wedding will be perfect.
Our capacity is 100 persons but more are welcomed as well.
During your trip you can enjoy the best local foods and drinks you can see the most beautiful beaches, white sand, teal coloured ocean. Our packages apart from the wedding programme includes a boat trip as well. We offer several services and we flexibly adapt to your needs and ideas, and we can host other types of events as well, like birthdays, Bachelorette / Bachelor parties, corporate events, vow renewals.
If you are hosting your wedding ceremony with us our service includes:
- We help you in translating and legalising documents at the Dominican consulate
- We plan all the weddings in a way that the design and budget is tailored to your needs.
- We guide you through the legal processes
- We save you money and frustration caused by long other language calls
REQUIREMENTS FOR GETTING MARRIED IN THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
- Valid and signed passports.
- Original birth certificates and 2 photocopies (long version form with parent’s names). *
- Notarised Single Status Affidavit for each person (original and two photocopies to be sent to our office). *
- Divorce certificate or death certificate, if applicable. (original and two photocopies to be sent to our office).* **
- Certificate of adoption, if applicable (send two copies to our office).*
- Parental authorisation, if applicable (send two copies to our office).*
- Name, age, nationality, home address, occupation and passport of two witnesses (if you do not have witnesses, hotel/resort will provide them).*
Important: Any legal document (Birth Certificate, Divorce Certificate, Death Certificate, Certificate of adoption, Parental authorisation) issued must have the Apostille of the Hague or be stamped by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the issuing country.
* These documents, except for passport or photo ID and witnesses information, must be translated into Spanish and legalised by the Dominican Consulate before arriving to the Dominican Republic. It is the couple’s responsibility to have all the required documentation before the wedding date.
** There is a mandatory waiting period for women after divorcing for re-marrying in some countries.
Upgrade your wedding and wedding party with extra services to make it more extraordinary. Check the list on this page or let us now your exact idea.